Had my first school Q and A today as a visiting writer. It was at Trinity School in Teignmouth (the old Convent of Notre Dame) which was highly appropriate as that was where I learnt to write. It was so weird to go back as an old girl, to chat in the library (chat!) where I used to borrow books, and to talk with such awesome young people who were so enthusiastic about writing. Made me want to go back in time to be that age again, with the whole world out there, waiting to be discovered.
- Win Sophie Duffy Books frostmagazine.com/2014/03/win-so… Comp time! 19 hours ago
- Cat Walks: Three Short Stories amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IPN3QLE/… via @AmazonUK How about these cool cats? 2 days ago
- Dawlish - Storm damage - Timetables and travel - Network Rail networkrail.co.uk/timetables-and… 3 days ago
- I just updated my website. sophieduffy.com 3 days ago
- Interview With Author Sophie Duffy frostmagazine.com/2014/02/interv… Me talking about writing and stuff 4 days ago
Words and that
Alan Partridge Andy Murray Back to the Future Banksy Blue Peter book launch Brideshead Revisited Bruce Forsyth Brucie Brunel Canada Cathie Hartigan Clare Short Coronation Street Creative Writing Matters CreativeWritingMatters Dallas David Nicholls Diary of a Nobody diving Downton Abbey Evelyn Waugh Father Ted Feminist Fred Astaire Ginger Rogers Great Uncle Bulgaria Great windmill Street Hilary Mantel Kate Atkinson Katie Fforde knighthood knitting Legend Press Luke Bitmead Luke Bitmead Bursary Margaret Graham Margaret James Margaret Thatcher Michelle Obama Miranda Hart Muse Niagara Falls One Day Oprah Orinoco Our Friends in the North Philippa Smith Pride and Prejudice Rob Daley Ruth Dugdall Serendipity Reviews Sir Bruce Forsyth Sir Brucie Slade Smash Hits Sophie Duffy teenagers Teignmouth The Generation Game The Smiths This Holey Life Tim Hortons Tobermory Tom Daley Torquay Waterstones Wham Wimbledon Wink Wolf Hall Wombles women bishops Words for the Wounded Yeovil Literary Prize